BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

go qb~~

2day..
go qb v frenx..
1st reason..
go buy sch bag 4 next year..
2nd reason..
at home veli sienx..
3rd reason..
go SHOPPING!!
haha..

2day..
buy a sch bag..
at extreme..
tat sch bag..
rm70..XP
but fren gv me money to buy as present..
haha..

go acewin..
buy shirt ..
i try a new shirt..>>


hw??ok ??
but cnt buy..
TT
mum bo gv..
tis shirt..rm33
but i gt buy a scarf..
star pattern d..
hehe..
quite nice 2..

thn go tropicana..
buy a wallet..
quite nice d..
haha..

after tat ..
go pizza hut..
but ..
mum cum d..
so she cnt w8 d..
cz gt thng to do..
so ..
my pizza voucher..
fly away..TT
i cnt eat tio pizza...
sad...
I WAN EAT PIZZA!!!
XP

thn go my cousin house..
take my baby cousin's photo..>>

[my baby cousin..---gal d]

[my baby cousin..--boy d]



gt 2 baby cousin..
so cute..
XDXD
haha..

thn about 10..
go bac home d..
hehe..
ntg rite d..
tataxx..

0 comments: