BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

开心的时刻。。

yesterday..
me go out v ..he,kay jin,eileen,qi n qi d boy boy[py]..
we reach thr at 11.30 am sumthng..
we go thr..
the 1st thng ..we do..is go to cinema..
go buy movie 'up' d ticket..
thn qi sit v her boy boy..at couple sit o0..^^
thn eileen sit beside me..
thn me sit v he o0..^^
thn beside he ..all is the 38 guy..
all..knw hw to eat nia d..
me sit at thr..always hear the..thy eating d sound..
thy ying3 you4 me nia..T_T
haha..xp..
the 'up' movie..
at 1st ..quite nice..
till the centre part..i almost slp ki ler..
veli boring..thn til final part ka...nice ..haha..xp..
thn after watching movie..
the boys [include he]..go hv their lunch ..
we the gals..becum..lonely..T_T
we oso ..go have our lunch..^^
after lunch..we all [include boys] go..s&j..buy thngs..
me go choose present 4 a fren..
after tat..
we go ply 'ding ding'..
whn tat time..me was frigthen..
he go ply the ....
n win a lot of sweet..
n all the sweet ..he gave to me..!!
me ...so hapi..^^ but..too many sweet ler..
me cnt eat finish....ltr my teeth all..becum unhealthy..^^
so sum of thm i gav to qi..
n sum i keep thm myself..^^
so hapi..!!
luv him so much...^^
n after tat ..we al go take photo..
me n he..take ler 2 photo...
whn the pic alr done..
the small 1 he kept..
the big 1 i kept..hehe..^^
every day..i wil c the pic..
hehe.. :$..
dun no he gt c ma??
hehe..

0 comments: